Remote Data Logger – No Longer Available
This product is no longer available. Please contact your account manager and see the replacement products, the EN7580 TapWatch gateway and EN7581 TapWatch gateway lite.
The RDL8500 remote data logger is a data logger for the TapWatch submetering system. The RDL8500 interfaces to the wireless network for collection of utility consumption data, stores the collected data, and transfers the data to a remote billing server for bill generation. A PC running TapWatch 3 software is used to access the RDL8500. The RDL8500 communicates with both Frequency Agile (FA) and EchoStream wireless networks simultaneously.
- Logs data for up to 2000 individually managed meters
- Stores 90 days worth of meter reads per individual meter
- Logs data for gas, water, electric, and run-time meters
- Time stamps incoming data
- LAN (RJ45) connection for direct PC connection
- IP enabled connection via the internet through proxy server with TapWatch 3 software
- Modem connection via TapWatch 3 software
- Compatible with both EchoStream and Frequency Agile transmitters
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand