LOUISVILLE, Colo., June 3, 2019 – Inovonics, an industry leader in high-performance wireless sensor networks, announces the release of its new BACnet/IP license for its IP gateway serving customers in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and the European Union.
An Inovonics IP gateway with a BACnet/IP license combines the functionality of an Inovonics serial receiver with the flexibility of an IP appliance, receiving Inovonics EchoStream® data and outputting messages in BACnet/IP. With the BACnet/IP license, building automation providers can seamlessly integrate Inovonics commercial grade wireless monitoring directly into a building automation system.
The Inovonics IP gateway with BACnet/IP features
- An Inovonics serial receiver and BACnet driver into a single product
- The option of power over Ethernet or line power
- Over-the-air update capability
- External LEDs for power, IP connectivity and message receipt
- Storage capacity for up to 150 transmitters for 30 days when reporting in at 15 minute increments
- Registration of up to 100 transmitters per gateway
- Compatibility with the Inovonics environmental, pulse meter and select security transmitters (see the EN4080 and EE4080 IP Gateway with BACnet/IP product pages at Inovonics.com for details)
“Residential-grade wireless systems simply can't provide the coverage complex commercial sites require; WiFi transmitters don't provide the long battery life required, particularly for hard to reach installation locations, and other long range wireless solutions are too expensive to be viable options for large scale deployments,” said Scott Fincher, Senior Product Manager at Inovonics. “The EN4080 with BACnet/IP enables building automation providers to fill this missing commercial-grade wireless gap, adding yet another arrow in their quiver of monitoring capabilities.”
For more information, please contact Nikki Williams by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 303-209-7219.
Inovonics, celebrating over 30 years of commercial wireless leadership, provides wireless intrusion and mobile duress devices, senior living and submetering transmitters, environmental sensors, and receivers for integration into a variety of application specific hardware and software. Supporting installation of thousands of devices across a campus, the EchoStream family of high-power repeaters combine to create an intelligent mesh-like network extending the range of wireless coverage for commercial buildings. For more information, visit www.inovonics.com.