Dual Input Temperature Transmitter
The Inovonics EN1723 dual input temperature transmitter provides internal measurement and external thermistor options in a single device. The on-board sensor is excellent for monitoring ambient indoor temperature, and the external sensor is user selectable to match your application.
- Transmits temperature measurement periodically and upon significant change
- Transmission intervals from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Measurement range: Internal: -13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C), External: -22° to 212°F (-30° to 100°C)
- Typical accuracy of 0.8°F (0.5°C) at room temperature
- 902 - 928 MHz North America