Universal Serial Receiver
The universal serial receiver is a wireless gateway between EchoStream one-way transmitters (security, submetering, temperature, or analog) and a head end application using an RS-232 serial interface.
- Serial receiver transmits EchoStream formatted messages to the head end application
- Supervised connection between the receiver and application
- Serial integration enables hundreds to thousands of wireless devices
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 921 - 928 MHz New Zealand