The wireless smoke detector features an onboard sounder, a smoke sensor, an LED indicator and local test capability to allow the user total visibility of its functionality. It is self monitoring, alerting the user when sensor maintenance is needed or batteries are low, and automatically supervising the radio link.
The EN1244 and EN1244-60 wireless smoke detector have been designed for operation in the United States; the EN1244A wireless smoke detector has been designed for operation in Australia; and the EN1244Z wireless smoke detector has been designed for operation in New Zealand.
- Local test and silence alarm functions
- Low battery detection
- Maintenance warning
- Tamper switch for prevention against sensor removal
Compatible Gateways and Receivers
- Four Zone Add-On Receiver with Relay Outputs
- 16 Zone Multi-Condition Receiver with Relay Outputs
- 32 Zone Multi-Condition Receiver with Relay Outputs
- Network Coordinator
- Universal Serial Receiver